For any questions, suggestions, queries or complaints about the website, you can contact us by any of the following ways:
- Postal mail at the address indicated above.
- Telephone and Whatsapp: + 34 607 650 539.
- E-mail: email@example.com
By browsing the Website and/or using the services included, you acquire the condition of User. This implies the unreserved acceptance of this Legal Notice. You may use the information available on the Website only for personal purposes. To use the Content of this Website for commercial purposes, the User must obtain previous authorisation from Llévate Andalucía.
It is not allowed to use the Website Content contrary to law and, in particular, for the following uses:
- to deceive others;
- to attempt against public morality;
- to violate intelectual property rights or the like;
- to upload viruses or other programs that can damage computers;
- to transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or any content to wich the User has not right, especially when such links or contents are illegal and violate the law on protection of personal data;
- to distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (spam).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website is owned and operated by Llévate Andalucía. The Website, including (but not limited to) logos, trademarks and trade names is protected by copyrights, trade marks and/or other property rights, and their use is subject to own company rules.
Articles, information and other materials published on the Website are protected by the Industrial and Intellectual Property Law, and it is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, add and/or use any information or documentation without Llévate Andalucía prior express written consent.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Website, including (but no limited to) its domain and, unless otherwise indicated, all content is owned by Llévate Andalucía. However, the content does not constitute any contractual relationship, so Llévate Andalucía shall not be liable for any responsability derived from:
- Failures in the plaform due to force majeure, fortuitous cases or other causes not attributable to it.
- Technical and/or mechanical problems or viruses produced during the connection to the Internet.
- Access of minors to the content included in the platform, being responsability of their guardians to exercise proper control.
Any attempt to modify the information contained on our Website or any other action that could damage or jeopardize its integrity is prohibited.
Likewise, Llévate Andalucía is not responsible for any communication, including its brand, that has not been previously authorised by the company.
WEBSITE ACCESS AND PASSWORDS
If, as a result of registration, the User is given a password, he/she undertakes to keep it secret and not to allow other people to access it. The User will be responsible for the use of the services by a third party who uses a password due to its assignment or loss. The User who owns the password must immediately notify any fact that allows its improper use to proceed to its cancellation as soon as possible. If such notification is not made, Llévate Andalucía shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of the identifiers and/or passwords by unauthorised third parties.
RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
For the conflict of interpretation and execution derived from the use of our website, the Spanish legislation in force will be applicable and all conflicts will be submitted to Spanish courts.